Upon arrival best to place products to an airtight container and place in the refrigerator. To enjoy, reheat using an oven toaster for 2 minutes. Air fryer works well too
- Every bread that we make has very little amounts of leavening agent, which is why it usually takes us 10-12 hours to make a roll, bun or ensaymada.
- Our Mamons are so carefully made that one baker can only make 12 pcs every hour. Best to reheat using microwave for 15-30 seconds before consuming.
- Our Cheese Rolls have 3 kinds of cheese in it. Ensaymadas and Mamons has 2.
- Every piece of Cheese Tart is carefully formed and pressed manually.
- Every piece of Butter Cookie is carefully hand piped.
- Every Caramel Topping takes 3-4 hours to prepare.
- Our sugar-free Lakanto sugar (0 Calories, 0 glycemic from Monk Fruit) is imported from Japan.
- Our matcha powder is imported from Osaka, Japan.
- We use real imported Valrhona Chocolates.
- We only sell goodies that I feed my family. Anything too sweet will always be rejected.